Dr. Richard Gutsin is a board-certified physician, specializing in family medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Pratitioners, American Board of Family Practice and the New Hanover/Pender County Medical Society. He has been practicing in Wilmington since 1995.
Did You Know Magnolia Family Medicine Provides a Full Range Of Medical Services For All Members Of Your Family?
Routine care and prevention of chronic problems, such as the following:
- Heart Disease
- Allergies & Asthma
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- Adolescent Care (beginning at age 6)
- Well and Sick Child care
- Gynecology and Family Planning
- Emotional Concerns
- Treatment of Minor injuries
- Routine Health Assessments & Sports Physicals
- Flu Shots & On Site Phlebotomy
- Skin Checks, Mole and Skin Lesion Removals
- Same Day Emergency Visit